Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Again and Again

 This is the first novel by Stuart Turton. The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle is an impressive feat. I don't think I've ever read anything like it. The storyline is original, at least to me. The major protagonist, Aidan wakes up every day, a different character, attending a dinner at Blackheath Manor. The will go on forever unless Aidan figures out who kills Evelyn Hardcastle.

The characters are all unsympathetic people. They get more obnoxious as the plot goes on. The story kept my interest because I wondered how Aidan got out of the situation. There are too many characters to remember and Aidan was running out of time.
The story is fast-paced and if you like stories with twists, you'll enjoy this novel.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...