Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hillel Taught Jesus

 If you want to be even more confused than you are, look up "Hillel taught Jesus."  

Here is the context:

Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! Teach the Moral ABC that unites all mankind free, instantly 6 billion strong & we're All-One.  "Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!"  1st  If I'm not me, who am I?  Nobody!  2nd  Yet, if I'm only for me, what am I? Nothing!  3rd  If not now, when?!  Once more: unless constructive-selfish I work hard perfecting first me, absolute nothing can help me! Exceptions none!!  4th  Only hard work -- God's Law can save us, but if we teach only our clan? We're all hated then! So, Hillel taught Jesus, we must teach friend & enemy, the whole Human race, the full truth, hard-work, free speech, press & profitsharing Moral ABC's All-One-God-Faith, as teach the African shepherd-astronomers Abraham & Israel, for 6000 years, since the year One:  "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE!" -- we're one!  All-one! Exceptions eternally? None!  Absolute none!

This quote is from a label pasted on Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soap.  It's very small print, which I bothered to read because this soap can be used for your face, dishes, washing the dog--18 uses!   

It's hard to understand, but you get the gist.  Isn't strange that Jewish references are made?  Yet, Jews don't call God, by name.  They write something like G--.  So Hillel, the rabbi taught Jesus.  Perhaps, but since when do rabbis call God by name?  

What would you say the point of the quote is?  This soap cleans ALL--Exceptions None?  Well, note the instructions about Hard Work.  So if you scrub very hard, you'll get clean results.  

Remember, "cleanliness is next to Godliness!"  All this time I thought this quote was from Ben Franklin and here I learn that it's from Hillel.


No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...