Search This Blog
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Pastoral Concerns Should Come First
Liturgy wars: Considering the circumstances, I probably should begin this with a personal statement: I am not an aficionado of the Old Mass, otherwise known as the Latin Mass or the Tridentine Mass. This article, by Russell Shaw, tells a story of why pastoral concerns are important. Father Stephen Saffron, Parish Administrator, Elevates The Eucharist During A Traditional Latin Mass July 18, 2021, At St. Josaphat Church In The Queens Borough Of New York City. CNS Photo/Gregory A. Shemitz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gandhi's Seven Deadly Sins
Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...

No comments:
Post a Comment