Search This Blog
Sunday, July 18, 2021
Boston Archdiocese issues statement on 'Traditionis Custodes'
Boston Archdiocese issues statement on 'Traditionis Custodes': Below is a July 17 message to from Bishop Peter J. Uglietto, Vicar General and Moderator of the Curia of the Archdiocese of Boston, regarding the Holy Father's motu propio, Traditionis Custodes. Essentially, the local bishop will determine if any changes will be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...

No comments:
Post a Comment