Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2021

Zoom

 Due to COVID-19, meetings are held on platforms like zoom and google-meet.  I love it.  A couple of times a year, I had to attend Lay Dominican meetings that were hours away.  Now I can stay home.  Even if I have a headache or some other ailments, which would ordinarily have kept me away from physically attending a meeting, I can still attend on zoom.

Except for the Eucharist, I like Mass better on television.  The camera does close-ups of the consecration.  You can't get any closer than that.  The viewer is closer than the Mass celebrant because he's an arm's length away.

I predict that meeting via zoom or google-meet, etc. won't go away when COVID-19 is over.  It's too convenient.



No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...