Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2020

Statue of St. Therese of Lisieux


See this picture of St. Therese of Lisieux.  I'm having a terrible time finding a close up.  This is for the next lesson in my grandchildren's faith formation--the statues outside the church.  
In front of the rectory is a statue is Mary.

This is distinct, compared to Therese.  And on the other side of the church is one more statue. This is St. Rocco.  My parish, for many years held a St. Rocco's festival, so he has a special place in the parish's heart. 

Out of all 3 statues, St. Therese of Lisieux is the smallest.  I guess I can find a better one by googling.

Once again, I'm spending way too much time on my lesson plans.  



 

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...