Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2018

What Happened?

Since Saturday, I haven't been able to post.  I guess this blog was hacked.  No matter what computer I used, the second I got on my blog, up popped a widget advertisement.  I googled how to get rid of it but did not have the time to try to fix the problem.  That's why since Saturday, the only posts I posted were forwarded information from other sources.

Today, I was going to work on fixing the problem.  But it's gone.  I don't know why, but of course, I'm happy about it.

I've so much to update: hubby's health, the country's politics, church scandals, my radio experience (yes!), but not now.  I do have a virtual life and it is calling. 

Until later........

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...