Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Additions to the Experiment

A couple of days ago, I blogged "The Experiment" where I posted an activity aimed at putting God in the forefront of your mind.  Additionally, I was hoping that you would see a difference in how people treated you.  Your behavior made them better persons.  Following, you became a better person.  It was an experiment.

I can tell you that humming "He ain't heavy, he's my brother," brought smiles to everyone.  I hope it also brought some to reflexion.

Here are some additions to the experiment.

15.  Improve today--read, learn, exercise, etc.

16.  Be cheerful all day.

17.  Praise someone's success.

18.  Telephone someone you haven't heard from in awhile.

19.  Pay it forward.  Coffee would be nice.

20.  Treat yourself.

At the end of each of these don't forget to take an assessment.  The assessment will be how others reacted and then assess how you feel.  Do this each day for 20 days.  What do you think?

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...