Want to understand St. Augustine? It'll only take you a sec. Just click on this link.
Actually, I owe a lot to St. Augustine. He is an indirect founder of the Dominicans becau.se St. Dominic was an Augustinian Canon. Also, I follow the rule of St. Augustine, as does the entire Dominican Family. Spiritual hugs today
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Changing
I'm a believer. I have finished reading G lucose Revolution by Jessie Inchauspe. My liver doctor, Dr. Viveiros, recommended this book...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment