Agustin sent me a very disturbing letter. He speaks of sprinkling holy water around his cell and reciting prayers of exorcism. I feel very unprepared to help him, especially since he's there and I'm here.
What really frustrates me is that I've asked for help from others, via email, and they haven't responded? I hate it when people don't respond. Can't people say that they don't know, or they'll get back to you? But in ignoring me, I'll only resend the message because I think you didn't get it.
Poor Agustin, whatever it is that he's going through, he sure could use some prayers.
Search This Blog
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment