Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

Generational Differences

I'm getting ready to drive my niece to college.  We're not sure of the way, so I'm going to use the GPS App on my iPhone--WAZE.  So we get in the truck.  I don't usually drive hubby's truck and I have never had need of using the GPS, in it.

I look around for the cigarette lighter outlet. Outloud, I ask, "Where's the cigarette lighter?"

I'm looking on the dashboard.

She's looking on the floor for a bic or something like that.

When she sees me plug my phone in the cigarette lighter outlet, she says with the utmost surprise:

"OH, That's what those are for?"


Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...