Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Prayer on Facebook

Father Steve, from the Divine Intervention with Father Steve Show on Catholic TV, has started a on Facebook.
meme

A Prayer on Facebook. Everyone adds one line that continues from the previous person's line. It starts...

Dear God,

For the most part, the additions have been serious and thoughtful.  Here are some:



 What would you add?  Personally, I'd follow Jesus advice in the Lord's Prayer.  First, I'd praise and thank.  Then I'd petition.  Followed by asking for forgiveness for where I have failed to be all God wants me to be.  Ending by sandwiching the petitions by thanking God, again.

His Will be done.

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...