Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2026

The Obscured Mystery of God's Presence.

 Just plain meditating, to me, is a bore.  I consider myself lucky, if I fall asleep.  Otherwise, it's a waste of time.  However, The Cloud of Unknowing, insists that I don't give up.  Easier said than done.  

Persevere until you feel joy.

Oh!  I get it.  That's the "cloud".  My mind is cloudy, even a dark cloud.  I'm going to try until this cloud between me and God is comfortable.  I hope to be at home in it.  I'll keep striving to feel love.  Will it be mine?  or His?  According to The Cloud of Unknowing, God will bring me into a deep experience of Himself.

I'll keep you updated.



No comments:

And You Thought Libraries Were Dull?

 This probably is the last book in the series of The Library of the Dead.  However, the book ends with the mother pregnant again with anothe...