Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Help My Unbelief

 In Mark 9: 23-24, the crowd brought a boy to Jesus, who needed healing.  Jesus says that anything is possible if you have faith.  The boy's father cried out, "I do believe, help my unbelief." The father really wanted his son to be cured, and he hoped Jesus would cure him, but he could not bring himself to believe such happiness was possible.  The father feels his faith wavering and he is afraid his lack of trust will keep his son from being cured. 

Sometimes, I feel that my faith will falter, and God will find fault with me. So, I pray, Lord, help my unbelief.  Help me to believe more and more and more and more...


No comments:

Dental Sorrowful Mysteries

 Nothing brings me quicker and deeper into prayer than a dentist appointment. Today I had over a two hour appointment and another is forthco...