Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sobering Prediction

 Last night was a terrible night.  I had read a Bible verse that kept me tossing and turning all night.  "But when the Son of Man comes, will He find any faith on earth?" (Luke 18:8)

When I read that previously, I didn't think anything about it.  But this reading hit me.  This is a prediction.  I've been fretting that people don't go to church anymore.  Here right before my eyes, the verse's prediction is happening.

My first thought was "GOOD."  Jesus is coming.  I'm going home.  And then, if everyone stops evangelizing and teaching Sunday School, we can get Jesus to come sooner.

But then I thought that I didn't want anyone in my family to be condemned.  Jesus came to save everyone and I should emulate Him.  So we should keep trying to bring people to Jesus.



No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...