Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Earth Prayer to God

Here's an adaptation of Anima Christi:

Anima Christi

Blood of Christ, inebriate me.
Water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me.
O good Jesus, hear me.
Within your wounds conceal me.
Do not permit me to be parted from you.
From the evil foe protect me.
At the hour of my death call me.
And bid me come to you,
to praise you with all your saints
for ever and ever. 

Amen.


Soul of Earth, sanctify me.

Body of Earth, save me.

Blood of Earth, fill me with love.

Water from Earth's side, wash me.

Passion of Earth, strengthen me.

Resurrection of Earth, empower me.

Good Earth, hear me,

Within your wounds, hide me.

Never let me be separated from you.

From the power of evil, protect me.

At the hour of my death, call me

That with your living ones I may thank you

For all eternity.  Amen.


Adapted by Jane Pellowski from Anima Christi

No comments:

Hockey Playoffs