At this time of year, we are called upon to be more mindful of those not as fortunate as us. Pray for all. I pray and wish my "cloistered brothers" a holy and blessed Christmas.
Search This Blog
Friday, December 23, 2016
Cardinal O'Malley's 2016 Christmas message
At this time of year, we are called upon to be more mindful of those not as fortunate as us. Pray for all. I pray and wish my "cloistered brothers" a holy and blessed Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment