Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Feel Very Blessed



If you read my post from yesterday, My Prayer for Family, you'll understand why I feel very blessed. After I wrote that prayer, I thought I'd check Face Book to see what was happening. I was given the message that my friend Father Aniello Salicone, sx, posted on my time line. I looked to see what his message was. He thanked me (for his birthday messages) and said "May your prayers be answered."

!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that he posted this four minutes ago. Four minutes ago, I was praying for my family!

I was very moved, and answered, "How can I ever thank God for so blessing me?"

This morning Father Aniello answered me, " Let him love you without any limit....and love Him back as much as you can."

Thank You, Jesus, for loving me.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...