Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Prayer for my Family


Beloved,
You are always near, and can do the impossible. Dear Lord, this is my family, which I love very much. And this is my prayer for them.
Help them live lives pleasing to You. Bless them with so much of Your Love, that they light up even the darkest places that they may go. Protect them at all times. Give them hope when needed, and show them that You are walking beside them.
Lastly, my Love, for myself, secure my own faith in the knowledge that one day we will be united with You.
As always, I humbly request this through the merits of Your Son, Jesus, my Savior, my Lord, my Redeemer, and my most Beloved. ~Amen

No comments:

Hands Up Don't Shoot

  Our Lady of Ferguson Icon by Mark Doox Icons are written because they are stories. This story began in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, whi...