Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lenten Spiritual Exercise


Lent requires writing a few psalms, don't you think? This time I was looking at restatement. This isn't repetition, rather it's restated. Look at this:

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were born,
before the earth or the world came to birth

Psalm 89:34 I will not break my covenant,
I will not revoke my given word

Psalm 148:1 Praise the Holy One from the heavens!
Sing praises in the heights above

Get it?

OK. My turn:

Fear the mighty One
Cower from His might

Laugh with the angels at children's play
Giggle with joy in the playground's fun

Redemption is a leap of faith,
that man can change and be saved.

The last one brought me to prayer.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...