Search This Blog
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Fish = God
I don't know. What's your understanding of this little video?
God created friar and fish, so after being together for so long, they live in harmony.
???????
The fish represents God and the friar wants it. He goes after it and eventually gets it.
???????
I think that's what attracts me to this little video. I'm not sure I understand it; but I like it; it makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment