Torture and water boarding are still in the news.
You don't suppose that the Obama administration would try to cover this up, do you?
Naw.
Governments don't do that.
"B" as in "B" and "S" as in "S".
Now, I'm off to Maine where there are no newspapers, no TV, no radio, and no internet.
AARRRKKKKKKKKK................I'm in withdrawal already.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Ship-Shape
The Woman in Cabin 10 b y Ruth Ware is called a psychological thriller. To me it means that the protagonist, Lauren, will drive you crazy...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment