Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Taking It Personally

After attending Sherry's Weddell's seminar, regarding forming intentional disciples, I've been thinking a lot about how to get people to have a relationship with Jesus.  They need to have a personal relationship with God.

There's many programs.  I guess you have to keep trying different ones and hope they work--different strokes for different folks.

I'm also praying about it.  

In this morning's Office of Readings is confirmation of my line of thought:

You will seek me,
and when you seek with your whole heart,
you will find me;
--I will let myself be found by you, says the Lord.
I will restore your fortunes.

Seek, and you will find,
knock on the door, and it will be opened to you.
--I will let myself be found by you, says the Lord.
Jeremiah 29: 13-14; Matthew 7:7

Amen, Amen.

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...