Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Life Changing

 I'm a believer.  I have finished reading Glucose Revolution by Jessie Inchauspe.  My liver doctor, Dr. Viveiros, recommended this book.  I bought it--literally--hook, line, and sinker.  I also bought the author's recipe book. 

It's worked for me.  No more afternoon naps because my glucose level doesn't crash.  I've lost weight. I sleep better.  And I didn't have to diet, rather just re-order what I ate.  Jessie says to eat the vegetables first.  It gets the digestive system moving and although she doesn't say you get fuller quicker, you do.  Usually, I can't finish my meal because I'm full.

Another hack is to drink apple cider vinegar in water.  Yuk!  But I can drink Dennissimo vinegar in water--yum.  

Of course, I keep up my gym membership.  

I found Glucose Revolution life changing.





No comments:

Life Changing

 I'm a believer.  I have finished reading G lucose Revolution by Jessie Inchauspe.  My liver doctor, Dr. Viveiros, recommended this book...