Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Twenty Four Hours

Twenty - four hours is all we've got,
when you think about that,
it's not really a lot. 

Divide that by two and twelve's
what you'll get,
cos the other half for many,
is spent in the bed. 

Get up every morning
ask God for help,
as you begin your journey
into the first twelve. 

Stop for a minute along the way,
maybe help brighten somebody's day. 

When we're in a hurry
we sometimes forget,
there are those who may need us
who's day's been upset. 

Well look at the clock, it's bedtime already,
was the day what I planned, did I accomplish plenty?

Did I see all the beauty as I went on my way like,
the birds and the flowers and God's children at play? 

Yes Twenty four hours
is all we've got,
when you think about that,
it's not really a lot.

by Jazzer


No comments:

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...