Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Nightmares

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets gave me nightmares.  Literally. I read it to keep up with my granddaughter.  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was written by J. K. Rowling.  It is the second in the series. 

Harry and his friends are at school and messages are left on the walls announcing that the chamber of horrors is going to be opened.  Students are literally petrified. 

The bad guy takes the form of a basilick, which is the king of serpents in this fantasy.  The basilick kills you by looking at you in the eye.  But don't worry.  Harry Potter has many more books in the series, so you know he wins in the end.  So I'm not telling you any spoilers.

Anyway, I had a hard time sleeping last night.  I kept having nightmares of snakes.  (How do children read it?)

No comments:

Hockey Playoffs