Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Too Preachy

So I'm the only one in the world who doesn't like "Lift Up Your Heart," by Fulton J. Sheen.  Sorry.

I chose this book to read for Lent.  That was five months ago!!!  I'm sorry I wasn't that into it.  I found it dated.  I often wished the good bishop were present with me so I could argue a point, or present a different view.  I ended up not reading but rather skimming along and stopping to read what interested me.

I remembered him on TV.  My family never watched him.  Whatever was on the other channel, that's what we watched.  He didn't interest us as a family and I still aren't interested.  Sorry.

No comments:

Not for Monkey Brains

 How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing?  Once, T wice ?  I guess three times is a Trinity!  I finished it.  Once I ...