Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Resurrection Rolls

It seems to me that at least a year ago, I made resurrection rolls and posted it here.  But I can't find it.  I can't find the recipe, either.  Going by my memory I think they are made like this:

Ingredients:

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
Marshmallows

Put a marshmallow at the wide end of the crescent roll and roll up.  The marshmallow is inside.  Bake according to the directions on the Pillsbury canister. 

When eaten, the center is hallow, or empty, like Jesus' tomb.  Hence, the name--resurrection rolls.l


The trouble is I couldn't remember what size marshmallow to use.
So I experimented.  I put a large marshmallow in some and a tiny marshmallow, in others.  Neither was a success.  The rolls with the large marshmallow had the hallow center but they were a mess.  Melted marshmallow spilled out--very sticky.  The ones with the one tiny marshmallow had nothing.  So I think two marshmallows would work.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...