Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2018

The Greatest Commandment.

This morning in prayer, I was bemoaning the state of the world and telling God that I prefer He take me sooner than later. I am sick of sin all around me. The world seems to have passed me by. I am not part of it, anymore.

He told me those weren’t good enough reasons.

Well, what would be a good reason?

Love!  When you love Me so much you can hardly stand it.

Oh.

Of course.  Sometimes my stupidity overwhelms me.

All day I have been praying for the Lord to give me the grace to love Him more.

Now I am praying Evening Prayer. Guess what the antiphon is for the Canticle of Mary is.

Teacher, what is the greatest commandment in the law? JESUS said to him: You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart.


No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...