Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

Gender Difficulty


Pope Francis: Love those who struggle, but don't push gender theory on kids: Aboard the papal plane, Oct 2, 2016 CNA/EWTN News.- On his way back from Georgia and Azerbaijan Pope Francis criticized what he called the “wicked” push of gender theory in schools, but stressed that everyone is to be treated equally and with mercy.

People with gender difficulties aren't the only ones struggling.  I do, too.  I don't know how to handle them.  I don't understand their problems.  It's beyond my comprehension.  And I don't know how to react nor respond to them.

I have one friend who is transgendered.  I don't understand why he changed into a woman.  I feel sorry for him/her because he/she's always alone and every conversation he/she has is about his/her transgender issues.  I don't know what to do to help him/her.  He/She's very spiritual and feels God is with him/her.

Since I don't know what to do, I do nothing.  In fact, I stay away from my problem.  But there are occasions when we run into each other.  When that happens, we hug and chat like old times.

But still.

It's hard.

So I am very happy to read the above article.  The pope says to be kind and merciful and walk with our transgendered friends.  That I can do.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...