Insurance denied her chemo treatment. But it covered drugs for suicide.: Orange, Calif., Oct 19, 2016 CNA/EWTN News.- Stephanie Packer cherishes every moment with her husband and four children. Living with a terminal illness in Orange, California, her goal is “to do everything I can with my family."
Diagnosed with terminal cancer, her insurance company denied her coverage, but they would pay for drugs for her to kill herself.
Beam me up Scotty. There's no intelligent life down here.
Search This Blog
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment