Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival




My fellow bloggers and I were asked the question, "What do you like best about your parish?".  We're on This And That and The Other Thing, every Sunday, where we link together.  Click here to see what I'm referring about.

Anyway, what I like best about my parish is that it's big.  It has many ministries and groups, i.e., something for everybody.  It's my spiritual family.  It's my faith home.  Actually, the word home sums it up.  It's home.

This is what I was busy with this week:

Monday--Museum of Science

Tuesday--My personal philosophy

Wednesday--The difference between a sermon and a homily

Thursday--Tradition

Friday--Mass greeting, NOT!

Saturday--Gobble, gobble, gobble.....

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...