Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Not for Monkey Brains

 How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing?  Once, Twice?  I guess three times is a Trinity!  I finished it.  Once I got the hang of it, I found it repetitive.  OK!  I get it!  One needs the mental discipline to focus on God and not let the cares of the world into your thoughts.

Human reason cannot comprehend God, or He wouldn't be, Who He is.  I am reminded of what God told Catherine of Siena.  You are you and I am God.  

If one can settle their monkey brain to quiet, one might feel God loving them.  It is an experience to reach.



No comments:

Not for Monkey Brains

 How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing?  Once, T wice ?  I guess three times is a Trinity!  I finished it.  Once I ...