Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017

So Blessed

Dominicans in Claddagh, Galway at St. Mary's
Here I am in Ireland with a bunch of religiously  impaired people. And today is Sunday.  From the plans they were devising I knew Mass wasn't on the schedule. I mentioned going to Mass but they said "We're going to the Shrine of Our Lady of Knock Wednesday.  You will have all the church you want then.

Bummer 😩

So, We were planning on going shopping in Claddagh. We parked along the harbor and we're walking to the shopping district when I saw a Dominican friar at the entrance of a church greeting people!

Suddenly, words came out of my mouth.

"Hey! Look.  I'm going to Mass, come back in an hour.

And no one batted an eye.  They said "OK."

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...