Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Intents Intense over Tents



OK! I had to laugh. I couldn't help it. Kudos to Occupy Melbourne. Watch the video and you'll see that the police came to take down the tents. As they approached closer, the people popped out of the center of the tents. They were wearing their tents as clothes! Very clever. An example of non-violent protest, or should I say aggression. HA! This is a new version of passive aggressive behavior. The police didn't know what to do.

I try not to pay attention to any of the Occupy Movements. It reminds me of the 60's and the Peace Movement and these kids aren't protesting a War. Do they know what they're protesting? I'm not sure. Has it been defined yet?

OK. They've got my attention with their humor. I'll pay them serious consideration now.

2 comments:

Isolde Eleison said...

Didn't work out so well for this girl who had her tent stripped off of her by police: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/police-criticised-after-tent-dress-torn-off-occupy-protester/story-e6frf7jx-1226215166929

Faith said...

Yikes

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...