A Monastery
on top of the grassy mound
my old car climbs up
Mother of God Monastery has the most beautiful Eucharistic Shrine, I've ever seen. The Dominican nuns there have perpetual adoration. I plan to stay the weekend: resting, praying, re-acquainting myself with my Beloved.
Inside the Monstrance
Love Itself beats a warm pulse
Heard inside my heart
All my senses feel His presence. After a while, we are One.
Search This Blog
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not for Monkey Brains
How many times have I attempted to read The Cloud of Unknowing? Once, T wice ? I guess three times is a Trinity! I finished it. Once I ...
-
St Dominic and the Devil by Pietro della Vecchia D Don't you just love legends? I mean stories. St. Dominic stories abound. Of cou...
-
Yesterday, I posted about a sculpture on the top of a column in the church of St. Mary Magdalen , in Vezelay, France . Meditating upon the...
-
My Lay Dominican Chapter, Our Lady of Mercy, has the best spiritual director. Today he gave us, what my "cloistered brothers" ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment