Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Drawing Lesson

You might have noticed that some of the drawings I post come from MEK.  He's a "cloistered brother."  Yesterday, he gave me a drawing lesson.  MEK bragged that he could teach anybody to draw.

Well, I didn't quite understand the picture he was trying to get me to do, so my drawing looks like a squashed bug.   It's supposed to be an angel blowing a trumpet.








Next, I tried a Christmas candle.  That came out fairly decent.









But I never completed the last one because Frankie, another "cloistered brother," said my baby Jesus looked like a cannoli.  It doesn't.  Does it?


No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...