Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Atrial Fibrillation

Lord, You're jerking me around.  Just yesterday, I was exasperated with hubby.  Last night, he ended up in the hospital, with A-Fib.  He's fine;he'll be home today.  But, Lord!  I get the point.  Please don't do that again.

He was watching TV when he came to me and said, "Feel my heart."

I did, and felt the beat race.

We locked eyes.  He said, "Let's go."

He was already in the driver's seat and I said, "You driving isn't wise."

With an incredulous look, he responded.  "You want me to have a heart attack?  Get in."

So that man You gave me as a husband, drove himself to the emergency room.

Thank you, Lord.  I trust in You.




Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...