Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Vanity of Vanities


How should I read, " Here is one who has labored with wisdom and knowledge and skill, and yet to another who has not labored over it, he must leave property."?  Should the tone show outrage?  After all someone is profiting from my hard work, when he doesn't deserve it.

Maybe I should just do the reading, matter of fact.  Read in a dogmatic style.  This is the way it is!

Part of me wants to complain during the entire Reading.  That comes natural to me, anyway.  But I can't be vain reading about vanity, can I?

What about half and half?  I'll complain to "...he must leave property."  After that, I'll be dogmatic with a note of optimism.  There is a Gospel that I'm leading into.

I have some praying to do.

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...