Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maine


The Grumpy Old Men left this morning, so Dick and I went for a walk in Grafton Notch. This picture is just Dick and I fooling around. The other picture is Dick looking at the waterfall drop and then drop and drop some more. We found Moose Cave, so named because a moose slipped and fell in it and couldn't get out. I was afraid that was going to happen to me because, although the temperature was in the 80's, there was still melting ice on some of these rocks, which made walking slippery, at times.

The weather has been perfect. It seems so strange however to be wearing a tank top and you're surrounded by snow and ice in certain places.

We spotted a hiking trail that we saved for tomorrow's excursion, because we were hungry and wanted to go home and eat.

No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...