Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Museum Surprise

Massachusetts Archives Museum was our day trip, today.  Hubby is hooked on genealogy.  I appreciated the history of the place.  But as I was walking around the genealogy section I was surprised by seeing a friend's picture.  Shocked!

There on a column was a picture of the Jepsens.  Don Jepsen died a few years back, but Jane is still around.  They used to come to my prayer group.  They were very vibrant members.  I remember them showing me this family picture and saying, "Look what you two started."

I said a prayer for Don and I think I'll telephone Jane.  (I can take a hint.)

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...