Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

An Accident


Wait till I tell you what happened!  Disaster, that's what.  My nephew and his family were on their way to visit me and a few blocks from my house, they were hit by another car.  He was crossing the intersection and WHAM!

Here is a picture of the car.  Remarkably, he was the only one hurt.  He never saw the car coming.  All he saw was the car coming into his car.  The air bag on the side protected them.  Most of the damage, as you can see, happened to the back.  My niece was there.  Her glasses went flying off and a pierced earing popped out of her ear.  That's it.


My nephew couldn't move.  He thought he was paralyzed.  His side hurt and he worried that he broke a rib or ribs and punctured his spleen.  Help came immediately.  He was lifted out of his vehicle and placed on a back board and brace and taken by ambulance to the hospital.

He's back with me now, and everyone is fine.  Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praise God that your nephew and family are well.Praying for you all.

God bless and protect you always.

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...