Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


It's Sunday.  That means it's time for Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  And that means that I group my week's posts together here for the blog, This That And The Other Thing.  Other bloggers do the same, so that on This That And The Other Thing, you can read what's going on with everybody, in one spot.  My week went like this:

Monday -- USCCB You Tube video

Tuesday -- Praying

Wednesday  --  St. Louis de Montfort almost killed me.

Thursday  --  Heaven is in the Mass

Friday  --  I completely forgot about posting.

Saturday  --  A poem

Start praying Tuesday's prayer.  Another snow storm is predicted for tomorrow.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...