Depicting the Mercy of Jesus

Dante called St. Luke, "The scribe of Christ's gentleness." I can see why.  Luke portrays a merciful Jesus.  I think I like Luke's account better than the other evangelists, because of  this.

I've just finished writing a formation module for the Lay Dominicans, in my province.  I was assigned to write on Luke, in June--due September.

....yeah, a little late.  But it was much more involved than I expected it to be.  I realized (too late) that my approach was a commentary.  I actually was writing a commentary on the Gospel of Luke.  Gosh!  Who do I think I am?

By the time I realized what I was doing, I had too much work committed.  I didn't want to waste it; so I continued.  But you know what?  I like it.  It's a simple commentary, and obviously read to be discussed because I break it up into short sections to reflect and discuss.

So what if it's crayon theology?  That's where people begin.
In Omnibus Christus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posterity

Re-examen