Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Halloween Treats

My grandkids enjoy Halloween night.
They like to go trick o' treat door to door
Not dressing to give anyone a fright.Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
"Trick o' Treat", the characters roar.

Harry Potter seems to be the theme.
For girls, it's Hermione Granger for sure.
For boys, it's Snape or Draco, it seems.
The magic is perfect for this night's lore.

My little one's a black-winged bat
Swooping quietly around the night.
I knew her by her smile, hair, and hat
Her sister's voice shrieked in fright.

Both looked like strange creatures to me,
A bat and Hermione, a wizard and her pet.
I opened the door and what did I see?
Funny and cute, my Lucy and Violet.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...