Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Father Paco

'Love one another as I have loved you!': It is by Father Paco.  I love Father Paco. I knew him way back when.  He is a wonderful priest.  He ministered to my prayer group when he first came to the USA.  He was an Xaverian missionary priest, at the time. I'll tell you something else about him.  He has the gift of healing.  If you need to be healed and know Father Paco, ask him to pray for you.  If it's God's will, you will see what I mean.  Also, he has a beautiful singing voice and plays guitar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ask for your prayers of healing and peace for a good friend Chad Thompson. He is battling cancer and I ask for God’s healing presence in his life.

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...