Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Led by the Spirit

An acquaintance of mine wrote a book.  His mention of his book has come up an uncomfortable mention of times.  (You know what I mean?)  So I looked it up.  It is published by Westbow Press: https://westbowpress.com  They publish religious-themed books.  I ordered the cheapest, an ebook.  I'm used to kindle so I expected it to appear there.  It didn't.  Looking back to see what I did wrong I saw it wasn't for kindle but you download it on your computer.  I did.

The book is entitled Where Will You Plant Your Seed and it's by Robert LeBlanc.  It really is his biography, spiritually.  Rob's life has been spirit led since he was a teen.  The title asks each of us where we will follow the Holy Spirit.

It's not a large book.  I read it in one sitting.  Rob's early years sound idyllic but I can't identify.  I have been to California enough to recognize what Rob's talking about. I've even stood under the same California Red Pepper tree, he mentions.  And of course, I live where he lives and can identify with charismatic Catholics.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...