Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catholic Manga Artist



Let me introduce Denita.  She is an artist who loves manga-style drawing and who is also a practicing Roman Catholic. This means that she likes clean manga and anime and will draw nor publish no other. 


She states, "The main thing I'll start with on this blog is share some of my artwork; many will be Catholic subjects drawn and/or painted in the manga style. I may add a few traditional Catholic prayers and devotions later on as well. I'm a HUGE cat lover, even though I can't keep a cat where I currently live(bummer)."  From her first post.

 Enjoy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...