Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Well, here we sit, again.  I'm posting my week's activities on the net, along with my fellow bloggers, on the blog, This And That And The Other Thing.  This week was fun, most of the time.  Come read:

Monday  --  Funeral

Tuesday  --  Thanks be to God, I am finished!

Wednesday  --  Msgr. Moran's homily.

Thursday  --  The why of "Through Christ Our Lord..."

Friday  --  A "cloistered brother's" poem.

Saturday  --  My personal experiences inspired this post.

Hey!  At least I'm never boring.  Click here for some more interesting posts from my friends.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...