Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Questions Only God Can Answer


When I meet God, I am going to ask him
two questions: Why relativity?
And why turbulence? I really believe
he will have an answer for the first.

- W. Heisenberg

What do you call the little sayings at the end of emails? Addendums? Whatever they are, the above quote is one of them. I found it at the bottom of this email.

It got me thinking.

Only two questions to ask God, I have a list!

The more I thought about it, however, the more I realized that there's really only one question.

Why did you ever put that snake in the garden?

1 comment:

brandon field said...

What do you call the little sayings at the end of emails?

I call them .signature quotes.

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...